Friday, January 23, 2009

i call these --scatters-------

that yellow light leak by the bag is what i like to call Creepy Cool.
& this was my dinner last night! well, part of it.

and what do these polaroids have in common?
answer!
>>>> i'm pretty obsessed with scatters.

anything that scatters.
brussels sprouts, leaves, etc.
little known fact: when i was 6 i asked for brussels sprouts for my birthday dinner. maybe i needed to broaden my horizons, huh? OR---- maybe that shows that my horizons WERE broadened.......




i really hope you have a great weekend :)
shannon

2 comments:

Heather Leith said...

it's okay shannon, sometimes i get jealous of you that you are so creative...

and talented...

and that you do yoga while i resort to mom's pilates on a big exercise ball DVD featuring weird new zealand hosts...

so we're even.

Anonymous said...

Fun

Hi

Accounting

Woo

Brussels sprouts... I think I am gonna keep on spelling it brussel sprouts, just for tradition's sake

Bye