Friday, December 26, 2008

christmas snapshots-------------

Christmas was lovely lovely lovely.
i got to see my brother sing at church
hang out with my family
sleep a lot
make pie
and watch freaks&geeks!

here's my family on Christmas Eve---------
my sister and i accidentally kind of matched
Grandpa Alf and Grandma Marilyn!
stocking bubbles
and here's my mom and dad on Christmas day! how cute are they!

*************************************************

rewind a few days.......... and these are photos from the HOLIDAZZLE!!! Rachel, Denise and I had a small little Christmas party, with a dazzle theme, which to us, meant: wear pretty rings
blaire, me and blythe in the traditional totem pole pose
trop 201! maddie, danika, me, ro, and el!
and then the post-party sleepover........
this photo warms my heart.
i love this girl.



and now i'm off to get a massage
with a gift certificate from my BIRTHDAY!
i feel so lucky
and i'm more than ready to get the semester's worth of tension out of my back. wow. deep tissue... here i come.

2 comments:

blythe said...

awww grandma and alf. that's so sweet, and YOUR PARENTS. my goshhhh. cute cutes. !!

Hollie Shannon said...

We are so sad that we missed holidazzle. Love these moments you captured.