Saturday, November 1, 2008

standing on a church roof. eeps

One of the things that we did on our weekend breaks in Malawi was walk to this local church to climb on the roof and hang out. It blew my mind what was legal in Malawi that would never, ever be allowed here.
on our way up, Danika and I pretended to be giraffes.
Here's Luke and Danika, our LEADERS!
and then to continue with the Danika theme, here's Danika and I on top of the church, praying silently that we wouldn't fall off while taking this photo.
i was way too scared to go all the way to the other side (walking on that metal thing), so I stayed on the side of safety instead of death, pretending that 'I'm getting some photos of you guys! sorry, but i can't come over there right now.'


yes, i'm semi-afraid of heights,
Shannon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah... you definitely look like a giraffe...