Wednesday, November 12, 2008

photoboothMANIA

we were the testers for Michael---- with photoboothmania





Now let me tell you about Blythe.

Blythe, who I call Blx, is a dear, dear, amazingly lovely friend of mine, who I am so lucky to have as the second shooter at most of my weddings. She is an amazing assistant, an amazing friend, and she and I get to do things like test out the photobooth for the photobooth guy.... and eat cake together at the end of the night.

She deals with all my crazy ideas--- like taking the bride's dress on little adventures all over the place to get perfect shots of it, she does errands for me when I do things like FORGET BATTERIES, she gets us coffee and snacks, because I get hungry often and I am addicted to coffee, she adds such life and SPICE to the day, and everyone loves her, I've even had brides say, "are you bringing BLYTHE to my wedding?".

And in the midst of helping me stay sane, she ALSO manages to get amazing shots!! I'd also like to take this opportunity to talk about the time that I totalled my car on the way to an event I was photographing----- that's where I got the scar above my left eyebrow that you might be able to see in the photos above---- and of course, my BlytheSaver, saved me, and photographed the ENTIRE thing by herself while I was at the emergency room getting dermabond (ie: glue) on my wound, and recovering from getting completely rear-ended by crazy people who apparently 'didn't see me'.

SO!

Blythe, you rule.
i love you so much.

and thanks for these amazing PHOTOBOOTHMANIA pictures that I will treasure for the rest of my life.

4 comments:

Hollie Shannon said...

i'm a blythe fan too.

Hollie Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
blythe said...

!!!


highlight of my life right now. !

(tear)

MaeMae Paperie said...

BLYTHE = FABULOUS.

thanks for all the water sips!