Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ange!!!

Ange is graduating in a month, and wanted some fun graduation photos. When i found out she was a coffee person I knew I'd love her, and when she told me she wanted to take her photos in a vintagey place, i knew i'd love her (Old Town Orange! of course!), and when she told me she had a vision of riding a bike in her cap and gown i knew this was going to be perfect.
FIREY! love it!!
okay, isn't she gorgeous?
Ange's friend Amy (get a blog! so i can link to it!) came along and was the world's best cheerleader/stylist/idea-giver EVER! what a rocker. her energy was awesome.
i think we just laughed for two hours straight on this photoshoot.
fun things happened, like coming across this dog and borrowing it
here's The Vision Photo--- inspired by the film Mona Lisa Smile! I think it's absolutely perfect. THE VISION! THE VISION!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay, can all graduates please be this cute and excited and tall and lovely?
this shoot was SO FUN!!

ange. you rule.
shannon

9 comments:

blythe said...

cuuuute.

is this ange asin luke st hillaire's sister? do you know him?

Shannon said...

yup--- this is her! i knew him in high school i think.

Ange said...

These are so fun!!! I love them!!! Yup, Luke is my little brother! He's a good one!

These look great Shannon -- thanks for such a fun day! good times!

Anonymous said...

this is my BEAUTIFUL sister!!!! These pictures are gorgeous!!!
I see what she said about my brother above..I just want you to know. I'm the good one. hahaha j/k
-Mercedes St.Hilaire

Julie Hibbard said...

Fabulous, wonderful, incredible. I want my picture taken!! How fun!!!

www.ruthiauda.com/blog said...

love the bike pics!

let me know when you try any of my suggestions...I want to know what you love!

cmadcram said...

those are beautiful pictures.

Amy Amersons said...

yay! shannon, you are brilliant and i am lucky to have such a gorgeous bff--inside and out!

Anonymous said...

so.cute.

-linds.