Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Timothy and Danielle! ::: LA wedding photography

Timothy and Danielle have a beautiful relationship, and created the most beautiful wedding to celebrate the start of their lives together.


To start with, Timothy, the groom, designed and sewed Danielle's dress. Yes, you read that right: he made his bride's wedding dress. I was floored when I saw it--- it is an absolutely stunning piece of art:
Here she is :) The lovely, lovely bride--


And here he is! Timothy Carroll--------











the centerpieces moved me. pomegranates? could it get any better??
their first dance also moved me. it was the most upbeat, fun first dance I've seen yet------


Danielle's grandma is Norweigian, and explained the traditional Norweigian wedding cake



Lots of Timothy and Danielle's guests were from Biola--- so I got to see friends! I love when that happens :)

anyone remember Katie's wedding from last year? She's the one on the right--- her and her husband Ryan are celebrating their one-year anniversary this month! woooo!!!!
the lovely couple (who warmed my heart by honeymooning in Vancouver, British Columbia!)


congratulations you guys. :)
love,
shannon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no.he.didn't.

oh my gosh.


-linds

Anonymous said...

I love the dancing pics. They look like they're having so much fun - and so elegant. And the one where she's so cutely sticking out her tongue. Could they be any sweeter? Nice work, Shan.
Mom

Julie Hibbard said...

Your photos are fantastic!!!! I will use you one of these days!!!!
Fantastic!!!!
Julie