Thursday, September 11, 2008

Danielle and Timothy at the Huntington Gardens

Tim and Danielle's engagement session was mainly filled with two things: exploring and dancing. I can't dance, so I was impressed at their ability to spontaneously bust out at every stop. I'd turn my back for 2.5 seconds and they'd just...dance! We went to the Huntington Gardens in Pasadena, a place where they've had a few dates together, and they examined everything that crossed their path: leaves, berries, flowers, spiders, broken-down storage sheds and bamboo carvings. Here are a few photos of our time together:

Tim has better fashion sense than most people in the world

danielle, you look so lovely in this photo-----------this one is very, them.


I really like these two. Whimsical, brilliant, and the most non-stressed wedding planners ever.

3 comments:

Suz Broughton said...

Beautiful. I love the shoes!

Matthew Carroll said...

That's nice!

Sethicus said...

Pretty much the cutest couple you've shot yet.

(from a very biased point-of-view)