Wednesday, March 5, 2008

urgent news. Nova is closing.

some of the saddest news of my semester:
Nova Express is closing.

My favorite, favorite, favorite restaurant of all time.
It's space themed. It's incredible.
I've blogged about it before. click here for the post.

Tonight is the last night it's open!
so me and some friends are going to go say farewell and cry and wish them the best. come if you want. i'm inviting you. (is this creepy?)

i tell everyone in my life about this place, so I just wanted to warn you all so that you don't go there in the future and get mad that I never told you.


sigh.
Shannon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHAAAANNNN!
This is a tragedy of epic proportions! How will you redefine life now that there is no Nova Express in it? It has been the sun in your solar system! The outward expression of your inner soul of quirkiness and all that is spacey! What will become of your late nights with no Nova Express to spend them in?
And I never got to go. Boo hoo.
Your pain is my pain.
Love,
Mom

Shannon said...

mom, you're officially the best.