Monday, December 3, 2007

the Christmas Cruise.

the Biola apartments went on a cruise on the Long Beach Harbor last night. we had a photobooth at the event, which always adds some fun! Here are some of the highlights. There are about 150 more that I love, but I put them on facebook if you're interested.

Let's start out with Candace and Bobo.
I love in-motion shots!
and i love deadpan!! :)
Ashley and El.
and the lovely Monica :)
since we were on a boat, and since it was windy, the photobooth fell down a few times.
here's Donny and I! clearly, scared its going to fall on us.
It did get fixed, after lots of tape.
there was some gooooood dessert at this cruise.
aww, i really like this one.
boom./
ahhh!
these girls area all wonderfully nice, but i had them fight.
there was a REAL SAILOR!
here, we, are. trying to make my hair blow around more or something.
and, roommates!
here's the RC staff who put it on:
and this is Italy. i made it while trying to make a circle. this is after the cruise.
donny and i had a small competition, a shoe-drawing competition, on my NEW ETCHASKETCH!

to all the cruisers: you all were so much fun.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon, I saw you in several pictures with the same fellow - interesting....

loveya
gma

blythe said...

what a lovely time, and vundervul pics. !!

haha your gma is cute. that was her date!

Riley Kimball said...

I like the "REAL SAILOR" photo. First the guy in the gray suit has a perfect expression for stock photos. Second it's ANOTHER perfect picture of Den.

Paige Kearin said...

looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

shannon has a boyfriend, shannon has a boyfriend, shannon has a boyfriend, shannon has a boyfriend ;)

Nice Etch A Sketch!

Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

Shannon, you look so beautiful in your orange coat. I want it! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! So fun, wish I got to go to things like that!!++