Thursday, November 1, 2007

Wedding (or anything!) Albums

I need to be the President of the
I Have Thousands of Photos on my Computer and not in an Album club.

I have THOUSANDS of pictures that just SIT in digital land and don't get to be SEEN!! Can any of you relate??

I decided it was time to end the tragedy and create an album for myself of my favorite wedding photos from this year.

I use Kiss Wedding Books, and they absolutely RULE. The best part is that they're based in Fullerton (only 20 minutes away), and I'm friends with one of the girls that works there... Phylicia!

I offer these in my wedding packages.
I love it because I get to custom design each page,
and they offer the perfect color of green as a leather option. :)

The pages are about 1mm thickthis is the 10x10".
Here's the first page,And a few more of my favorite spreads.I custom design each page (graphic design! my other love!).I also recently got a mini little album. Its 5x5".
It would make the cutest gift!These are nice and simple-- just one image on each page.I ALSO just recently got some 16x20 prints made on special art paper. {maybe I'm on my way to being a success story for my we dont have prints club :)}


In closing, lets all take a moment and commit to printing some photos that are stuck in digital-land for no one to enjoy.

Why take them if they're going to just sit?

4 comments:

Riley Kimball said...

I have that problem too.... tons of data and no prints.

I, Riley Kimball, solemnly promise to print and hang my photos so that myself and others may enjoy them.

Shannon said...

yessssssssssssss.

Annie Smith said...

wow beautiful!

btw i found it!! the wherehouse is off the 5 not the 405 :)

Shaun Austin said...

Shannon! I am sooo glad you love the album! And that we're friends! MEAL time soon! :) I swear.

PS. I am horrible with all the digital images but no prints. I work at a lab and don't print! BAd, bad, bad.