Thursday, October 4, 2007

Family photos at Laguna beach

I know Danny Paschall through Biola, and was excited when he asked me to photograph his family! By family I mean everyone. The whole extended family. They were all going to be in town-- so we went down to the beach and had some fun :)

the Paschallsi think we got this photo by telling the kids:
what's after the photo? DONUTS!!!!!the Kamstra's
these girls were so adorable!

Mom and Dad with their daughtersGrandma and Grandpa, looking amazingthem with all the grandkids!
here's a little bit of a different feel in the color,
{i love how happy everyone is!}


I had so much fun hanging out with all of you.
Hope those donuts were good!!

2 comments:

Heather Leith said...

i really like the colors.

Sethicus said...

I love the colors... such awesome wardrobing!