Sunday, September 23, 2007

Pixel2Canvas. I love them.

I love good businesses.
LOVE.
i LOVVVE good businesses.

for example,
Anthropologie, Peets Coffee, Nordstrom...
and my latest fave: Pixel2Canvas!!

I'm a great procrastinator, and I needed things printed for a critique in my photo class on Tuesday. I called Pixel2Canvas on tonight at 8pm, not expecting an answer, since it was Sunday night. At 8pm.

Roxanne cheerfully answered the phone, told me how to get 20% off, and said that my prints would be ready by MONDAY AFTERNOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could put a thousand exclamation marks I am so excited!

I thought I'd have to go to class with prints from WalMart (which are surprisingly good, actually!), but now I get to have amazingly beautiful art prints. It's kind of like canvas, but smoother.

Here's what I got:

Series one, titled
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
series 2, Ben and Lisa. these ones are going to be huge.
16 by TWENTY FOUR inches.
series three. each of these will also be 16x24".
this series makes me smile. i loved Joy and Michael's wedding.
so, I'll post photos when I get them! I'm stoked!!

I've posted a thousand times in the past 24 hours.
A lot's happening. Rainbows, birthdays, Art Prints...
whew!

2 comments:

Teri said...

i just saw these pictures posted on osp and had to link to your blog. love your work, your humor and your process. i love the polaroid concept and the dress shot! keep up the great work!

Shannon said...

thanks teri! hurray for osp! I saw you live in LA-- maybe we'll run into each other!