Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I'm in love with La Mirada

On a little walk with Nate today around La Mirada, I remembered how much I adore this city. The houses are so unique. SO quirky. So wonderful. More than that, the people who were out in their yards said hello! (maybe the fact that I was beaming made them feel obligated?)

All I had was my camera phone {and my mind, and my heart, and my man}. Love it or hate it, just experience what I saw in some form. BECAUSE IT BREATHED LIFE INTO MINE! maybe it will to yours too.

I've had my eye on this one forever...
I walk by it twice a week
(how is this from a camera phone?)
my dream home, the only one where the weeds ran wild and free, and i just so happened to match it. *sigh*
oh, that lonely little palm.
rock garden? pardon me?

2 comments:

Hollie Shannon said...

could august please come more quickly so we could live together?
that Gray shirt you were wearing was kinda the color I'm picturing for dresses... you look great in Gray!
love you.

Heather Leith said...

oh shannon...you are so eclectic.