Sunday, March 11, 2007

Meagan's Wedding


My friend and neighbor from high school, Meagan, got married today!

Blythe was one of the bridesmaids.
Otherwise known as, model.

Sonya, Sharon, and Sharon

Our beautiful Meagan with Mychal John

I really loved her dress and her hair! Very elegant, but with a hint of edge. So perfect.A small high school reunion
Jimmy and I


Wow, well here I go into the season of life where all of my friends get married! This is the second wedding of a friend that I've been to... and I keep hearing of more! Life so rapidly changes, which keeps things quite exciting and interesting.

Meags, I'm so happy for you. What a great celebration today. :)

2 comments:

Brent said...

I saw you.

blythe said...

shan, i still think i look ridiculous in that picture...
anyways, your photos turned out great- hope you'll send them to meagan?

let's hang out soon?