Saturday, March 14, 2009

things that have made me !!!!!!!!!!! lately




there's been a few things lately that have
added much-needed delight to the day.
>>>>>> my gardening roommates who have bought all the succulants and flowers that trader joes will sell them,

>>>>>>>>> whole foods and their coconut haystack chocolates in the bulk foods

>>>>> whole foods everything

>>>>>>>>>> buying candy for the show opening (so many gummy bears and pop rocks....you won't know what to do with yourself!)

>>>>>> being simultaneously obsessed with vegetables and candy

>>> the animal collective, just found out about them!

>>>>>>> reminders from the people that love me that everything's going to be okay, that i'm not dying, that the world is not ending, things like this...

>>>> annie dillard, madeleine l'engle, kathleen norris (thank you for existing, ladies)

>>>>>>>>>>> my ceramics 1 class -------- learning new things, is nice, and difficult, and rewarding, and relaxing

>>>>>> the gilmore girls and their wit

>>>>>>>> these arrows.




alright, that was my break,
now i'm off to do show-prep!
lots of scanning and designing today.

are you coming to the show?
this, my friends, is the question of the hour.

you are invited!
march 23rd, 7pm,
13800 biola ave., la mirada, ca, 90639

please come!
love to all,
shannon

2 comments:

Emilee Sutherland said...

I will definitely be there!
>>>> Good luck with everything!!

>>>> I like these arrows too =)

Hollie Shannon said...

I love you.

its so great that newness comes every morning - the world may seem like the end is eminent, but then the sunrises again and reminds us that each day is its own new beginning.

your show is going to rock.