Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Carson! (((((go mustangs, go brownies))))))

my brother carson graduated from high school last week! yes! kid #4 to graduate from Trabuco Hills High School... and like the 30th graduation we've all gotten to attend. jr. high, high school, college, torrey.... we have graduations all the time. it's pretty funny.
so to kill time at THIS one, my brothers played with the really lame balloons we got him at party city. the lady who made them did a horrible job. the white one is 10 times longer than the rest. for my brothers, this made the balloons ideal for this:

heather jay cars ry and, me!

we have teams in my family,
those with brown hair and those with blonde.
carson's clearly on my team,
which is clearly the BETTER team,
so i'm extra proud of him.
:)
shannon

2 comments: