Saturday, January 17, 2009

OCD? maybe....??

I CAN'T STAND EXTRAS!

i just did some errands,
which happens to be one of my top favorite things to do in life.
like, my ideal date would be... errands. the grocery store... target... nordstrom rack... and peets.


so, as i unpacked the things i got on my errands...
i realized that i could possibly have OCD.

the >>i'm home from my errands<< process
• tags on shirts... unnecessary. cut them off.
• granola bars need to be taken out of the box, throw away the box
• immediately throw away all the bags... i hate bags
• take the plastic off the post-it notes and the DVD (tonight i bought my third DVD...ever)
• take the top off of the soy milk and throw away that little tab
• avocados out of that mesh bag... 2 in the fridge, 2 in the fruit basket
• tomatoes out of that plastic thing... 3 in the fridge, 3 in the basket
• rip the advertisements off of the receipts (i cant stand those. wow. definitely don't need a foot of extra receipt in my wallet.)
• mix the old spices with the new spices so we dont have to have a spice jar with only a quarter inch of spices


things like this,
plague me.
oh my gosh.
shannon


ps------------ i just posted this post, and saw that practically every one of my bullet points went onto the 2nd line with only one word. so i went back and fixed it, of course. extras! no extras here. none. try and find a one-word line on this little blog..... i try my very best to not let that happen. the ultimate design faux-pas. whew. i'd lose sleep.


:::::::practicing self control and healthiness:::::
;)




7 comments:

blythe said...

ohh shan.



what dvd did you buy?

Shannon said...

its called A Good Year.
"a smart, romantic comedy"
ie: shannon will like it


now if it was also a documentary... it would be perfection

oh my gosh blythe i miss you.

Julie Hibbard said...

We are oh so much alike. Next time we get together we can run errands!
By the way, it's called, "marrying" the spices. It's a waitress term...
(Allison is the only other non-waitress who knows the term!)

Sethicus said...

I totally identify with this post.

I hope you don't lose
sleep.

Aria said...

Shannon.

I like you. But then, I have always liked you.

Aria said...

ps. It's Aria.

MaeMae Paperie said...

i'm so glad you fixed the orphans on your blog. so necessary.