Monday, January 26, 2009

hi all!

today is my first day of my last semester of school.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes yes yes.
no school will mean more time! maybe! probably not!


in celebration, here are some photos i love.
#1) the lines in tropicana's cement:#2) this tree that looks like a piece of coral.




and by the way. some people had an issue with my spelling of brusselS sprouts in my last post.... and i would ask you to please check the worlds worst way of confirming information, Wikipedia, for proof that I'm right.

off to CLASS!
shan.

ps: if you're wondering if it bothers me that you can see the off-white around the polaroid, yes it does, thats why i usually photograph them instead of scanning them, but i wanted to try something new, and LOOK WHERE IT GETS ME. i'm practicing not being perfectionistic. the next step will be to refrain from writing the ps rant, huh.

1 comment:

blythe said...

1) you will not have more time after graduation.
2) i seriously did not notice the thing about the polaroids, and think you should calm down about that. i'm a friend.
3) you'll have to cook brusselS sprouts for me when i get back, i've never had them, ever. can you believe that? it's true.