Thursday, February 22, 2007

>>>>> 007

Music, lights, Italian sodas, and fondue.
...Night at the Sig, 007 style.
A few times each semester we host an event for everyone to come and hang out at. This one included staged chase scenes, cards, awesome live music, and awesome people. Oh, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!

Brian on the piano
"Yeah Brian, I'll post this one on my blog"Emily and Vanessa never miss an opportunity to dress up!
They win for Most Spirit.
Monique and Lindsay-- thanks for arriving in style!
Same goes to...Nissa and Ann Frances :)At Night at the Sig we have some of our talented students perform live music.
This is Clay, who absolutely rocked last night! Yes! Ha! Brooks (in the background) is the man.?
Stan and his bud who I met last night and now am forgetting his name...
Aww- I love all of these ladies.
Denise, Ashley, Monica, Katie, El, and Brianne:
Will looked CLASSIC last night. It was awesome.
STUDS!
Here's Alex, Jon, Justin, and Brooks-And lastly, my friend Allison and I.


Sigma--much love!


Shannon Leith

3 comments:

blythe said...

shannon, remember when we went to see the magritte show at LACMA but decided not to because it was like $20? well i'm having remorseful thoughts about missing it, and was wondering if you want to go with me next saturday (it ends on the 3rd). i'll even pay half your way, that is how much i want to go.
think it over, and let me know.

http://www.lacma.org/

Anonymous said...

Shannon your pictures are always so beautiful. Thanks for posting them! I love checking this and seeing the pictures you've taken lately.. :)

Anonymous said...

That subway one is amazing. The one of you with the train in the background.